What is going on readers ,today we will tell you the steps to install lightroom profiles in lightroom CC Classic (PC).
So i hope that all of you guys are pretty familiar with Profiles in Lightroom ,and if you are not , you should get familiar by checking here, and if you already know about “Profiles” in Lightroom, then we should know the process of installing and using of custom lightroom profiles in lightroom profiles so let’s see that how you can import or install Lightroom Profiles in Lightroom CC Classic (PC),
But before installing presets ,you must have your Lightroom Profiles in your personal computer ,Download these best recommended Custom Profiles packages by following articles , https://presetplus.com/20-lightroom-profiles-download-in-1-click-by-pngpick/ Before proceeding ,let me clear a thing ,if you downloaded the custom Lightroom Profiles , then you can see it’s extension also , it’s XMP , and there is a thing called “Presets” in lightroom which are of two types with two different extensions ,one is DNG and another extension of Presets is XMP so is of Profiles, and the procedure of installation is almost same, but still both are two different things so don’t get confused between them ,and let’s proceed,
So after downloading Lightroom Profiles,you ‘re ready to install’em in Lightroom CC Classic (PC) application,
Follow the instructions given below to install Lightroom Profiles in your Lightroom CC Classic (PC),
- Firstly open the Lightroom CC Classic (PC) in your windows or mac
- Then open any image in Develop section (Edit page)
- Click on profile tool or 4 rectangle icon situated in top tool bar in editing panel.
- Now click on “+” button on left side of profile browser and click on “import profiles”.
- Browse .XMP files from your personal computer or you can simply use profile pack given on this page
- So after browsing .XMP files simply select them and click on add.
That’s it ,Lightroom Profiles are installed in Lightroom CC Classic (PC),
Hope this article was helpful for you ,please give us a share on your social handles.